The register of the Union of Monkstown (Co. Dublin), 1669-1786 (continued to the year 1800 from parochial returns) / edited by Henry Seymour Guinness.Series: Parish Register Society of Dublin ; vol. 6Publication details: Exeter : Printed for the Parish Register Society of Dublin by William Pollard, 1908.Description: 116 p. ; 26 cmISBN:
- 22 929.34183
|Item type||Current library||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Non-Loanable Book||Old Dublin Society||Old Dublin Society Collection||929.34183 PAR (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Not for loan||000219750|
In 1670, when the register opens, the Union included the parishes of Monkstown, Kill o<U+2019> the Grange, Dalkey, Killiney, Tully, Stillorgan and Kilmacud ... As population increased, many of the included parishes dropped away ... nevertheless, up to the year 1800, when the present volume closes, Monkstown was still the principal centre of registration for the district."--Pref.